Happy Wheels Happy Wheels

Nothing short of a masterpiece

When's the full version coming out, and where can I download it.

The Angry Button - 1 The Angry Button - 1

It was entertaining

Despite the fact that the whole button business is rather overrated this was pretty amusing. 9/10

Torture Potter Torture Potter

Correction for the terard below me

Did you mean 'You torture him, not kill him noob.'? Dumbass.

Anyways, The flash is awesome because almost every option is a second long.

Madness Game Madness Game

It's fucking garbage

There's no way to not get hurt by the spikes, there isn't any animation on the character, you can't shoot the gun, (not that it mattered because the impossibility of dodging the spikes made it so I can't get to the enemies in this shit game.) The game is just pure shit. You get a 1 because you decided to use Rammstein for whatever reason you saw necessary. It didn't fit in much with the game, but at least I got to hear good music while I played possibly one of the worst Madness tributes known to Newgrounds. Good job, bro.

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

Nice.

I'm still dead. Liked the game though.

[KK] The Gam [KK] The Gam

I fucking loved it

The game was perfect. I loved the sound effects, and the music was perfect, and I absolutely loved the twist ending! Favorited. :)

yellowishkitten responds:

thanks

Meet 'n' Fuck: Pirate9899 Meet 'n' Fuck: Pirate9899

Perfect game

Funny as fuck and great. 10/10, 5/5, Favorited.

Irrelephant responds:

Thanks. We devoted a lot of time and energy into this masterpiece.

B: The Video Game B: The Video Game

This...

This is the best game I've ever played! And I'm gonna pwn the guy below me. 10/10, 5/5, Fav'd.

Ragdoll Course Ragdoll Course

This game deserves more recognition

It's a disappointment that this game only has 3 stars and I think it deserves more attention then ragdoll games like "My RagDoll". Great game. 5/5, 10/10, fav'd.

PuKE BaLL PuKE BaLL

Cool.

But it goes from easy to HARD AS FUCK way too quickly between the second level and the third. Also the graphics could be a little bit better and there should be more levels. But the music was great and for what it was it was a great game. 6 stars.